RMC is proud to offer our revolutionary single rail track technology. Our innovative “Raptor” coasters provide a phenomenal ride experience based on RMC’s patented track design and proprietary trains. Riders experience thrilling elements as they fly along RMC’s incredibly smooth steel Raptor track. Riders have a personalized experience as they climb into single seat cars with open air on both sides as they speed around tight turns and inversions, reaching speeds upwards of 60 MPH.
Compared to traditional dual-railed steel coasters, Raptor Coasters provide a great value by using less steel and reducing installation time. Even better: it all comes in a surprisingly compact footprint! Because of RMC’s attention to detail and vertically integrated business model, parks are ensured a smooth installation of a reliable, high quality roller coaster.
Raptor Coaster track, structure, and trains are all designed and manufactured in RMC’s Hayden, ID facility.
US Patent No. 8590455, 9566527 and other foreign patents
- Unique truly single-rail track design is unlike any other coaster on the market
- In-line seating introduces a more personal ride experience
- Inherently strong track shape allows for fewer supports when compared to traditional steel coasters
- Available layouts are among the most compact thrill coasters available
- 12 car trains provide different ride experiences in each seat